Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Baked?

This is not a post about a baked good. I wanted to let the world know that I haven't abandoned blogging or baking, I just needed to get some other things taken care of before diving back into a cupcake excursion. Financial priorities or something like that. Anyways, I've been stalling on painting my room for some time now. I was on a search for an overhead projector because the image I wanted to put on my wall is too intricate for me to free hand. Luckily, I found one this week and decided to stall no more. 
This is the original photo

This is my naked wall

This is the end of day one. 
 I am stoked to see how this turns out. 

Also, here is a picture of a chocolate filled croissant from dinner the other night. Boom, baked goods :)

No comments:

Post a Comment